Reliable Service = One Thankful Customer

Some time ago, I was on the Hedman Alas bus from La Ceiba to San Pedro Sula in Honduras.  I booked a ticket on their Executive Plus section which has more leg space (and a snack meal) and sometimes they even play Christian worship songs in Spanish!  

Unfortunately, the bus which left punctually had some trouble about an hour into our ride.
Hedman Alas was prompt in serving their customers.  Thankfully, I did not have a flight to catch that day and so, I could do the Honduran thing - relax under the trees and wait for another bus to pick us all.

About two hours later, we got on a much smaller mini-bus and with legs close to my body, we continued our journey.  Now, I was thankful for the ride but I did not understand why I had to pay Excutive Plus price for that ride.  Or could it be that Singaporeans really expect much from others?  So, I gently asked if Hedman Alas could look into this discrepancy.

I am happy to report that after about 2 months, the bus company decided to offer me a ride on the same route.  The free ticket does help but I am thinking, "Thank God that they are reliable! I am one happy Promodias customer."  Personally, I like to see business serve their customers well.  Hedman Alas did not disappoint me this time.

If you travel often enough in Honduras across major cities, you can consider Hedman Alas and be a Promodias member.  Bus rides are slightly more expensive than the other local companies but Hedman Alas staff members are definitely more professional, reliable and usually punctual.  You can even deliver urgent documents and other approved items through them (station-to-station or city-to-city at a low cost).  

Oh by the way...Hedman Alas is not paying me to write this blog.  I am doing this because I think it's a reliable and safe bus service company.  And yes, I have travelled on other buses in Honduras but I still like Hedman Alas' service.  And I write again if it's not reliable or safe.  But for now, it works for me in Honduras.

Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men...

Blessings,
Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Woman's Personal Perspective on the Trump Presidency and the Women's March

Being Quiet Amidst The Pandemic

Now What Do I Do About The Selected President of Singapore? - Some Personal Thoughts