Finally!

So finally, its happening.  I am sitting next to my god-daughter Verena in Switzerland and she is helping me to get this page started.  Something that I have been wanting to do for the last two years.
So, yes.  Finally is quite the apt title.

I hope to be sharing with you about my travels, thoughts about life in general.  I guess I could do this on Facebook but hey blogging would be better, I think.

So, I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog..as and when it appears and drop me a note, a comment any time.  And hey, let's agree to disagree on opinions:-)

Have a great day in Jesus!!

Much blessings and I like to say this a lot "Dios es bueno todo el tiempo!"  God is good all the time!!

Comments

  1. Great start...keep it up! I should too...boy! would I be able to write a novel a day....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Woman's Personal Perspective on the Trump Presidency and the Women's March

Now What Do I Do About The Selected President of Singapore? - Some Personal Thoughts

Being Quiet Amidst The Pandemic