Rest day pleasures

Sitting at my patio.  Having my breakfast of cheese sandwich and home-made mint/ Earl grey tea.
Listening to Messianic worship songs.  Watching the birds, bees and more than a dozen butterflies - salve to my eyes.  



The constant zooming of cars, buses and trucks do nothing to disturb the serenity.  There is a sense of peace.


Love walking around my garden just to check on them, plants and trees.



What can I say?  The song I am listening says it all, "My God, My King, Holy, Holy, Holy".

Thank you Jesus for this tranquility.

Have a peaceful day,
Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Woman's Personal Perspective on the Trump Presidency and the Women's March

Now What Do I Do About The Selected President of Singapore? - Some Personal Thoughts

Being Quiet Amidst The Pandemic